2 We take all possible reasonable steps to ensure that personal information submitted to us is protected and held securely.
3 Your personal information will be held and processed in the Isle of Man, pursuant to its data protection laws, which may or may not be equivalent to the data protection laws in the country of your residence.
6 When you apply for an account with us, we may enlist and liaise with third parties to check your age and identity, your credit worthiness, and to prevent money laundering or fraudulent activities. If at any time there is suspicion of illegal, fraudulent, or money laundering activities, we will share information about you with the relevant authorities, (eg the police, the governing regulator etc).
7 We may collect personal information from third parties including financial institutions and credit providers for the purpose of maintaining your account and conducting credit and other financial checks and you consent to our collection and use of your personal information for these purposes.
8 Telephone calls may be recorded for training and security purposes.
11 We may disclose your personal information:
- if required to do so by law;
- if we believe in good faith that such action is necessary to:
- comply with any legal process served on us, this website or the gaming facilities;
- to protect and defend our rights of property; or
- act to protect the personal safety of users of this website, the facilities or the public;
- any regulatory body, licensing body or authority;
- third parties for the purposes of settling or making payment in connection with any bet or wager;
- to your intermediary gaming provider, if any;
- to any payment management company engaged by us to handle our payment collection processes to and from the players;
- to third parties who provide services to or on our behalf; and
- to any third party that purchases our company or our business.
13 If you wish to obtain a copy of the information that we hold for you, we are happy to provide this via our customer services department. However, we will require a period of up to 30 days to comply with any such request.
14 Should you feel that we have not adhered to the above policy, please notify our customer services department and we will address any valid issues as fast as reasonably possible.